The festival pass, which grants access to all* Tallinn Music Week events on 31st March and 1st-2nd April is available for:
€35 until 31st August €40 until 30th November €45 until 2nd February €50 until 20th March €55 from 21st March SOLD OUT
Only limited number of festival passes are available!
Single tickets to TMW events are available from Estonian ticket reseller Piletilevi (international credit cards accepted). Buy single tickets here
* Please note that the festival pass does not grant entry to:
Terms and conditions
- The festival pass must be exchanged for the Tallinn Music Week wristband!
The pass can be exchanged:
- 28th March until 2nd April from 9–21 at the TMW info desk in Viru Keskus shopping centre (Viru Väljak 4)
- 28th March until 2nd April from 12–22 at TMW pop-up restaurant in Design and Architecture Gallery (Pärnu mnt 6)
- 30th March until 2nd April from 10–00 at Nordic Hotel Forum’s (Viru Väljak 3) TMW info desk
- TMW festival pass grants access to all the venues of TMW. Due to very limited capacity, festival pass will not grant entry to the Glasperlenspiel presents concert in the black box of Kultuurikatel (Tallinn Creative Hub) on 31st March 19:00. Single tickets are available here.
- Keep in mind that if the venue is overcrowded, access will not be guaranteed.
- If there is a specific act you wish to see, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes earlier. This suggestion is for both single ticket owners and for festival pass owners.
- The single ticket grants access to the specific club on the specific day noted on the ticket. Once you leave the venue, the ticket looses its validity.
- All the shows at TMW that end after 23:00 have an age restriction of 18+. Please be aware that each venue has their own house rules that apply for all the guests.
- Festival pass will grant discounts also in the “TMW Tastes” restaurants on 28th March – 3rd April.
Festival pass does not include entry to Tallinn Craft Beer Weekend. TCBW 2016 tickets are available from Piletilevi sold out.