The festival pass, which grants access to all* Tallinn Music Week events on 31st March and from 1st to 2nd April is available at TMW store for:
15-17 July €30
18 July – 31 August €35
1 September – 30 November €40
1 December – 31 January €45
1 February – 28 February €50
1 March – 2 April €60
Only limited number of festival passes are available!
TMW 2017 single ticket information
Single tickets to TMW events will be available from Estonian ticket reseller Piletilevi (international credit cards accepted) in February 2017.
Terms and conditions
- The festival pass must be exchanged for the Tallinn Music Week wristband!
The pass can be exchanged:
- 27th March until 1st April from 9–21 at the TMW info desk in Viru Keskus shopping centre (Viru Väljak 4)
- 27th March until 1st April from 12–22 at TMW pop-up restaurant in Design and Architecture Gallery (Pärnu mnt 6)
- 29th March until 1st April from 10–00 at Nordic Hotel Forum’s (Viru Väljak 3) TMW info desk
- TMW festival pass grants access to all the venues of TMW.
- Keep in mind that if the venue is overcrowded, access will not be guaranteed.
- If there is a specific act you wish to see, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes earlier. This suggestion is for both single ticket owners and for festival pass owners.
- The single ticket grants access to the specific club on the specific day noted on the ticket. Once you leave the venue, the ticket looses its validity.
- All the shows at TMW that end after 23:00 have an age restriction of 18+. Please be aware that each venue has their own house rules that apply for all the guests.
- Festival pass will grant discounts also in the “TMW Tastes” restaurants on 27th March – 2nd April.
Festival pass does not include entry to Tallinn Craft Beer Weekend.