Thursday, May 11, at the office of Music Estonia, Telliskivi 60a, Tallinn
A day-long session brings together professionals from the Music Side and the world of advertising to learn about the respective “other side”. Advertising Experts will present insights to their work. The workshop shall enable the participants to truly understand where and how music comes into the picture.
• The Music Side & The Advertising Side: Structures and Processes
– Rights Owners (Publishers, Labels)
– Agencies, Clients, Production Companies
– Mutual understanding and communication
• The way of music into a commercial: creation and decisions, opinions and input, the licensing.
• Supervisors/music agents: the in-betweens
• I have a Synch, what happens next ?
Duration: appr. 6 hours (with time for a lunch break), start: 10 a.m.
Closed session with limited number of participants.
Synch experience and active participation required.
• Francesca Barone
Sync Licensing and Music Rights Expert
• Julian Krohn
Director Music & Audio at Scholz & Friends agency
• Markus Linde
• Marii Reimann from Music Estonia
Followed by a panel the next day at the TMW conference at Nordic Hotel Forum.