TMW 2023 will take place on 10-14 May 2023. The programme will be announced from February to April 2023. Until then you can check out what went on at last year’s festival below.
4.–6. mai 2022 ┃ TALLINN
7.–8. mai 2022 ┃ NARVA
TMW’s city programme offers daytime explorations from art to cuisine and kids programme, invites to take part in heated public discussions and introduces diverse neighbourhoods and atmospheres across Tallinn.
Our free daytime programme invites to explore the urban space across both cities – visiting the Tallinn Thursday art gallery tour, admiring sound and light installations in Narva’s Kreenholm and Gerassimov Park, enjoying the Record Fair, strolling in the courtyards and on the river promenade of Narva, accompanied by free city stage concerts, and taking part in public conversations on the climate anxiety of youth and the role of Russian-language media in Estonia. The joint festival will end on Sunday, 8 May in Narva with a long table brunch in the Uus SIld community garden and Mother’s Day concert and joint tree planting in EV100 Park.
The city festival events are free of charge and open to all ages.
The 2022 full programme will be announced in April and May.
TMW 2022 schedule:
- Wednesday, 4 May: kids’ and youth programme and public talks in Tallinn
- Thursday, 5 May: TMW 2022 opening, music showcases and art gallery tour in Tallinn
- Friday, 6 May: music industry conference in Nordic Hotel Forum and music showcases across Tallinn
- Saturday, 7 May: music industry conference in OBJEKT multimedia hub, free city festival events and music showcases across Narva, incl. Station Narva main stage in Kreenholm, a former textile factory from the 19th century.
- Sunday, 8 May: events in Narva’s community gardens and city parks